1. OPENING NIGHT- Tuesday, September 23, 2014
Mendelssohn, Violin Concerto - Krista Bennion Feeney, violin
Beethoven, Symphony No. 8
Mozart, Symphony No. 35 'Haffner'
2. J.S. Bach Mass in B Minor - Saturday, November 15, 2014
Christine Brandes, soprano
David Daniels, alto
Charles Blandy, tenor
Dashon Burton, bass
American Classical Orchestra Chorus
3. As the Masters Heard It- Thursday, March 12, 2015
Schubert, Symphony No. 9 'The Great'
Mozart, Mass in C 'Coronation'
Beethoven, Leonore Overture No. 3
Beethoven, 'Christ on the Mount of Olives' (excerpts)
4. Maddalena - Tuesday, April 21, 2015
Caldara, Maddalena ai piedi di Christo - Hana Blaíková, soprano
Handel, Chandos Anthem
Handel, The Lord is My Light
Torelli, Trumpet Concerto in D Major
- John Thiessen, ACO Principal Trumpet
5. Spring Pastorale - Thursday, June 4, 2015
Beethoven, Symphony No. 6 'Pastorale'
Haydn, Cello Concerto in C Major - Myron Lutzke, ACO Principal Cello
Witt, Symphony in A Major
All subscriptions are reserved seating. Subscribers get the best seats.